SFDC Lead GenerationAll Plugins
SFDC Lead Generator creates a strong integration between your Wordpress installs and your Salesforce CRM account! SFDC lead generator converts wordpress registered users to Salesforce leads automatically. This plugin is useful for the users who have developed their website by using wordpress and using Salesforce CRM as a backend. This plugin extends the wordpress registration form by adding up some required fields to register a lead for salesforce platform. It registers user and add custom fields data in user meta data. Users can enter into wordpress registration form, and the lead goes directly into Salesforce CRM. No more copy pasting lead information, no more missing leads!
- Converts wordpress registered users to Salesforce leads automatically
- Extends the wordpress registration form by adding up some required fields to register a lead for salesforce platform.
- No more copy pasting lead information, no more missing leads!
- It registers user and add custom fields data in user meta data.
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.6.1 (Latest)
1. Login to your WordPress Dashboard by visiting www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin. 2. Then go to Plugins section of the Dashboard, you can find this in left sidebar menu. 3. Now click on Add button present on the top of the newly opened page. 4. Then browse the zip file you have downloaded from our website and click on install plugin. 5. Wow! You have installed SFDC Lead Generate plugin on your website. 6. Now visit Setting section of your dashboard and click on SFDC Lead Generate. And you can see the page like below image: 7. As you can see in above screenshot you need following details before this plugin starts working. 8. For getting above required details login to your salesforce account and you will see the screen like below: 9. Now go to Dashboard >> Setup and you will see screen like below: 10. Under Develop tab on the same page, click on Remote Access and you will be seeing screen like below: 11. Now click on Take Me There button on the screen and you will be redirected to the page like below: 12. Now under Connected Apps click on New button and you will be redirected to the screen like below: 13. Now fill the details according to your preference and click on the checkbox Enable Oauth Setting. After entering required details click on save and you will be redirected the page like below: Here you can find Consumer key and Consumer secret. 14. You are getting closer as now you only lead Security token. 15. Now go to My Setting >> Personal and click on Reset My Security Token and you will be redirected to page like below: 16. Now click on Reset Security Token and you will receive a mail from salesforce. 17. Now you have all the information required. Fill up the details with your Salesforce username and password and click on update button. 18. Wow! You have completed the setting, now visit your website login page and you will see the difference. 19. Lets check its working or not. We are going to add some demo data for testing purpose. We are adding details for Peter 20. Lets check this on Salesforce Hurray!!!!! Peter Jack is added as a lead in your Salesforce account. 21. Above details are also saved on your WordPress Admin, You can find details in User tab Wow! Peter Jacks details are also saved in Wordpress Admin Panel. We believe you have found all solutions. If you are still facing any challenge then contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org For more details visit our official website www.ksolves.com
Where i can get Consumer Key and Consumer Secret?
In Salesforce, from Setup, click Create | Apps. Click New in the Connected Apps related list to create a new connected app. The Callback URL you supply here is the same as your Web application's callback URL. Usually it's our plugin page url . It must be secure: http:// doesn't work, only https://. For development environments, the callback URL is similar to https://my-website/_callback. When you click Save, the Consumer Key is created and displayed, and a Consumer Secret is created (click the link to reveal it).
Where i can get Security token?
Login to your organisation and go to the top navigation bar,then go to My Settings > Personal > Reset My Security Token.
Shows the registration form including all the added fields
Shows the backend showing SFDC Lead Generation plugin in plugin list
Shows the backend showing setting page for SFDC Lead Generation
No Reviews found
Do you have questions or issues with SFDC Lead Generation? This is the way you can get help to solve your issues:
1. Check the FAQ and the documentation First, check the FAQ before contacting us! Most of the questions you might need answers to have already been answered are in the FAQ. In addition, you can find documentation on this site.
This plguin is free to use but if you face any problem with the plugin then please contact our support team. You can call us on 0120 454 0178 on any working days or you may send a mail to email@example.com. We provide free support for this plugin.